My soul twin! How would you describe yourself with that combination?
- ♈ Aries: Violent outbursts, verbal aggression (at times physical), wall punching, volatile impulsivity, confrontation, temper tantrums, complete ego centrism, impatience, nerves, hyperactivity, Aries will calm down the quickest after rage
- ♉ Taurus: Confrontational, aggressive (verbally), expect a tongue lashing, overwhelming feelings of rage, anxiety, temper tantrums, vindictive thoughts and compulsive/indulgent behaviour (cleaning/over eating). Taurus will take the longest to calm down from rage
- ♊ Gemini: Violent and volatile outbursts, physical tantrums - such as kicking in a door or screaming blue murder, followed then complete dissociation/sense of calm and amnesia, nerves and anxiety, racing thoughts, hyperactivity, expect the dual 'twin' to emerge, confusion
- ♋ Cancer: Verbal outbursts, trembling, shaking, tears, anxiety, ruminating thoughts, stomach pain and digestive discomfort, sweating, can find it hard to express words, isolation
- ♌ Leo: Temperamental outbursts, theatrics, dramatic displays of emotions - sobbing, screaming, hysteria, hostile, confrontational, firm and hurtful language, challenging
- ♍ Virgo: Tremors/shaking, racing thoughts, increased compulsions (cleaning, hair twirling), cold and aloof, uncharacteristic violence, breaking objects, hyperactivity, inability to sit still, Virgo can hold onto their anger for quite long periods
- ♎ Libra: Expect them to scream blue murder and become verbally hostile, nerves, tremors, racing thoughts, detached, irrationality, self isolation, rejection, loss of emotional control
- ♏ Scorpio: Hostility, persecutory delusions, thoughts of revenge, violence (physical and verbal) overwhelming feelings of rage and violence, firm but hurtful words, confrontational, breaking belongings, lose touch with reality/irrationality
- ♐ Sagittarius: Violent impulsivity, verbal aggression, hurtful outbursts, they tend to become tongue tied when they are angry, can burst into laughter inappropriately, make life changing decisions
- ♑ Capricorn: Clear expression of frustration, shaking, verbal outbursts and aggression, compulsive behaviour (cleaning, organising belongings), exhaustion, isolation, loss of emotional control
- ♒ Aquarius: Violent and volatile outbursts (verbal, physical - such as kicking in a door) then complete dissociation and amnesia, rapid thoughts, hyperactivity, confusion with interpreting the emotions
- ♓ Pisces: Pisces can yell in loud voices and use some hurtful verbal quips, tendency to escape from their own bodies, anxiety, irrationality, dramatization, self isolation, overwhelming uncomfortable emotions, crying, loss of emotional control
- ♈ Aries: The Pioneer, The Explorer, The Combatant, The Freedom Fighter, The Defender, The Rescuer, The Worthy Opponent, The Dare Devil, The Adventurer, The New Born
- ♉ Taurus: The Nature Spirit, The Musician, The Silent One, The Object of Passion, The Owner, The Temptress, The Artist, The Creator, The Banker, The Designer
- ♊ Gemini: The Student, The Storyteller, The Gypsy, The Wander, The Journalist, The Trickster, The Comedian, The Child, The Writer, The Teacher, The Messenger
- ♋ Cancer: The Healer, The Psychic, The Mother, The Invisible Man, The Maiden, The Witch, The Counsellor, The Seductress, The Psychologist
- ♌ Leo: The Protector, The Warrior, The Artist, The Actor, The Ruler, The King, The Performer, The Golden Child, The Healer, The Prophet, The Magician, The King, The Queen, The Guardian
- ♍ Virgo: The Healer, The Perfectionist, The Servant, The Analyst, The Alchemist, The Messenger, The Martyr, The Nature Spirit, The Naturopath
- ♎ Libra: The Lawyer, The Counsellor, The Socialite, The Lover, The Peacemaker, The Creator, The Seductress, The Lover, The Flirt, The Minx, The Designer, The Mediator
- ♏ Scorpio: The Mystic, The Alchemist, The Detective, The Sorcerer, The Hypnotist, The Chemist, The Psychiatrist, The Witch, The Investigator, The Fortune Teller, The Guardian
- ♐ Sagittarius: The Wanderer, The Tourist, The Teacher, The Guide, The Philosopher, The Psychiatrist, The Student, The Benefactor, The Comedian, The Free Spirit
- ♑ Capricorn: The Old Soul, The Administrator, The Judge, The Mentor, The Prime Minister, The Father, The Entrepreneur, The Banker, The Wizard
- ♒ Aquarius: The Revolutionary, The Scientist, The Eccentric, The Visionary, The Rebel, The Genius, The Outlaw, The Free Spirit, The Activist, The Inventor, The Alchemist, The Exile
- ♓ Pisces: The Mystic, The Dreamer, The Artist, The Poet, The Guide, The Guru, The Medic, The Healer, The Worshipper, The Creator, The Dancer, The Psychotic, The Addict, The Visionary
My favorite part of the month is the last few days, because the Astrologers that I most admire come out with their monthly horoscopes/predictions for each Sun sign. Here’s a link to the ones I regularly read:
- AstroTwins: http://astrostyle.com/monthly-horoscopes/
- Saturn Sisters for Elle UK: http://www.elleuk.com/horoscopes/monthly
- Susan Miller from AstrologyZone: http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/
I’ll be updating the list as new ones come out, so don’t forget to check back!
Useful Tip: Read your monthly horoscope for both your Sun and Rising sign. It captures a more accurate picture of your month ahead!
Look further into your respective birth charts. It’s not helpful enough to only know your Sun signs. When you are aware of, for example, your Venus and Mars signs, it’s easier to dissect the potential issues between you and provide advice.
Hey! Thank you for the support. You can usually go on astrostyle.com or any website of professional Astrologers and do a birth chart there. You’ll have a wheel which shows you which planets are in which sign, according to your birth date, time and location. On the outside OR inside of the wheel will be numbers 1-12. Those are the “houses.” So, if you have Sun in #Pisces, check which number is assigned to it, like 7: Pisces Sun in 7th house.
If you’re interested… I found this on Terry Nazon’s Facebook page. Cool, huh?
"According to Space Weather, the Moon will pass in front of the Sun, producing an eclipse that can be seen only from space. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory will record the 2.5-hour “lunar transit” beginning at 1331 UTC or 8:31 EST on Thursday, Jan. 30th. Tune into http://www.spaceweather.com for pictures during the event.”
There’s some fun stuff going on Astrologically today:
- It’s the last day of Venus retrograde. The planet of beauty and romance will be direct (forward motion) January 31 just before 4:00pm. So, if you’ve been dying to dramatically change up your look (like me), tomorrow’s the day to consult with a stylist, hair dresser or make-up artist. Overall, when Venus goes direct, things will just feel more lovely again, like your love life. It’s been a long 6 weeks… it’s time to put the glam back into your life!
- Happy #Aquarius New Moon! It’s the second this month, which is a rare occurrence (often called a Black Moon). It’s also a Super Moon, a big event, literally, because of how close the Moon will be to Earth. Although, it’s not as noticeable as a Full Moon, it shouldn’t go unacknowledged. Brilliance will strike you today and even for the following few days; use this energy wisely! Check out your New Moon horoscopes to see how your Sun sign will be affected: http://www.tarot.com/horoscopes/new-moon-in-aquarius-2014?partner=dailyhoroscope. (AstroTip: When reading a horoscope, read your Rising sign as well*)